Friday, November 02, 2007

Job flix

For some reason I wasn't a picture making machine on this trip like I was in Argentina (see adamamengual.com stories section) But I've made a couple picture I like. Happened to me again this time, when I visited Argentina I really had a whole plan to photograph some kind of specific subject, but then like now I get to the place and I'm like shit, I've never been here before I need to experience the place for more than lets say one sub culture and end up doing as much as I can too see as much as I can. Here are some fliks from the Nike job that got me here and the guy that brought me, Clay.



This is one of the shots in the TV commercial Clay was shooting stills for. They all these breakdancers from Korea and Japan, they were so cool and worked so hard.

No comments: