Saturday, September 05, 2009

Pictures not from the road trip

So most know and some might still not that my wife and I have relocated to LA. I've been trying to get a second to do a little post that we were going to be moving out here and that we were going to be doing a little road trip but things have been so crazy the past 3 weeks. I plan on doing a good post with my favorite photos from the road trip, but I'm still editing a bit so as for now here are a couple of pictures I made just before we left and a few that I made since we got here.

Here are two from my last days in MA:

_MG_0056
Near downtown Newburyport, MA 2009






_MG_9272
Ferry Road
Salisbury, MA 2009





Here are a few from the four days in NYC before we left for the road trip to LA:


_MG_1570
Everett Miessner, friend and fellow photographer
Brooklyn, NY 2009
Check out Everett's work here.







_MG_1577
Kate
Washington Square Park, NYC 2009






_MG_1615
My brother Derek
Greenwich Village, NYC 2009
Derek just bought a Canon 5D and has been doing some cool video work with it. Check it out on his blog.






So we got to LA this past Thursday night and I had to work the next morning with my good friend Hugh Lippe. The last time we were in LA together he was still assisting, I had made a previous blog post about that trip. It's really funny to look back on that post and to think that I am living here now. Hugh has recently made the jump to shooting and I'm really stoked for him. He was in town to shoot a look book for LA based designer Kimberly Ovitz. It was a long long day but good times were had. Kim was super cool as well as the crew. Check out Hugh's work here.



_MG_2018
Hugh Lippe
LA, CA 2009





_MG_2014
Georgine Ratelband design intern
LA, CA 2009






_MG_2028
Old sports car on a ranch
Ojai, CA 2009








_MG_2035
Crystal Cooper, actress and assistant make up artists
Ojai, CA 2009








I hope to get an edit up from the road trip this week. Also, the latest Inc. magazine has a portrait I shot.

No comments: