Friday, September 18, 2009

Landscapes from the road

After driving 8 days and 3,721 miles I had one of the best experiences of my life. Just me, my wife, my dog and the road. Next time we do a trip like this we have to take double the time, spending a free day in every place we stop, but I think even if you spend weeks on a trip like this you would always wish you had more time.

So here's the last group of pictures from our move/road trip from the east coast to the west coast. Most of the photos I made were landscapes and I am really happy with a few of them. I've also glad to have sit on these the longest because I needed to edit them down a bit. I'd like to make a good edit of all the photos from the trip and work them into some kind of series. Maybe I'll come back to them in a few weeks to re-edit and do some final retouching to them. Thanks to everyone on all the feedback from the other posting.


_MG_1736
Ohio rest stop.
2009






_MG_1778
Omaha grocery parking lot.
2009






_MG_1841
Playground at a state park in Kansas.
2009








_MG_1843
Car grave yard in Kansas.
2009







_MG_1876
Dry river bed in Pueblo, CO.
2009







_MG_1908
Gondola ride, Monarch Pass, CO.
2009







_MG_1915
Radio and weather equipment, Monarch Pass, CO.
2009








_MG_1953
Motorcycle tourists at Arches National Park, UT
2009








_MG_1989
Forest fires and power lines, UT
2009

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work, Adam.

Unknown said...

Thanks Josh! Hope all is well.