Monday, August 09, 2010

Long over due...

I've been so infrequent this year with the blog. I am going to really try to stay consistent after the next couple of "catch up" posts. I also just did a little re-design. I might still tweak it a bit but I dig that I can post larger photos.

These images are from April/May:



I never get to really explore like I used to. You kind of take it for granted living in NY how you can just stumble upon things. Here in LA it seems your 99% of the time going from A to B and miss some things in between. I came across this picture on a rare opportunity I had to walk to work.
_MG_9574
Downtown Los Angeles, CA






But on the other hand you don't these kind of scapes back east...
_MG_9671
Mammoth Lakes area, California





My grandfather died a few months ago. Great guy, I honestly could not have asked for more in a grandfather. Kate and I got a flight into Ft. Lauderdale and then drove up to Brooksville, where my grandmother lives.
_MG_9590
Somewhere outside Ft. Lauderdale, FL







_MG_9604
Abandoned Strip Mall
Somewhere in Florida






_MG_9608
Guest Bedroom
Brooksville, FL







_MG_9619
My Grandfather's Urn
Brooksville, FL








Here's Alex, Michel Comte's 1st.
_MG_9632
Alex Jaras
Downtown, LA

No comments: