Monday, April 21, 2008

A must see and a rant

So I didn't mention yet that this past friday I helped out a photographer, friend of a friend, but now now a friend of mine, Wayne Lawrence. Guy is an amazing photographer (and Eddie Adams Workshop alum). I helped him on his first editorial shoot for Vibe which was a tough one due to some technical breakdowns, specifically a camera going bad. But we pulled it off and Wayne shot some great pictures. So if you get a second please take a moment to check out his work here.

Wayne is just another example of some amazing photographers that I personally know or that I am familiar with that I feel could make up a crew that could make images for a great magazine. I would love the opportunity to shape that someday. Maybe curating a show, a book, or limited art mag might fill this need.

No comments: