Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Morgan

So the two year anniversary of this blog has just passed. I planned on doing something cool for it but things are still a bit crazy here with assisting and getting my head straight with shooting on a frequent basis again. I'm looking forward to some things that are in the works shooting wise. In the mean time I've started doing some "test" with a model agency here in LA called PhotoGenics thank you to those of you who hooked that up. I am approaching them more as portraits and I'd like to keep that vibe with them.



This is the first one I've done. Just shot another girl today but had hair and makeup.



_MG_6780
Morgan
Los Angeles, CA 2009


I've also just started a blog for my iPhone snaps on tumblr. Check it out: http://adamandhisiphone.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

Michael J said...

Congrats bro!