Sunday, May 24, 2009

LARPers

Spent the day yesterday shooting LARPers in CT. They are apart of Alliance, which has chapters all over the US, theirs specifically is named Caldaria. Everyone was super nice, I couldn't have felt more comfortable. I got a few portraits that I am happy with but I really need to go back. There were many people that I didn't get to shoot and a few that I'd like to reshoot as well. I also shot my hassey on everything so the film stuff should be up in a few weeks. I might bring a strobe next time as well. Not sure why but I feel like they could use a bit of a pop, everything is so surreal that a less natural look might work.

Here' s a few selects I fixed up quick in Lightroom.








Special thanks to Kate Hetu for making it all happen!

2 comments:

Kate said...

We had so much fun with you there. At the event, everyone kept mentioning, "Hey, did you see that new photographer guy? He was really nice. I hope he comes back!"

Our next event is from Friday night June 12 through Sunday, June 14, 2009. I'll probably be PC'ing again as Alyssa on Saturday and Sunday, and there will be a bunch of people there you've already met. :)

~Kate H

Unknown said...

Thats awesome, I can't wait to come back. Unfortunately it looks like I'm booked for work that weekend, but I'd love to come to the August event.

Thanks again!