Sunday, December 23, 2007

Honeymoon in Playa Mujeres, Mexico

Just got back from the honeymoon. We stayed at an all inclusive resort and did exactly what your supposed to do in those kind of places, eat too much, drink too much, relax too much, which didn't lead to a lot of picture taking or picture taking that I can post. Neither of us had been to a place like that before so it took us a bit to get in the groove. We met a bunch of nice couples and the staff was amazing. We both enjoyed just chillin' by the pool, sipping umbrella drinks and just not having to think so much. But I think on our next vacation we are going to be a little more adventurous, i.e. S. America or Asia.

Heading up to MA for Christmas and we're going to pick up the sound equipment that I ordered. Hopefully I'll have a multi/rich/(whatever you want to call it) project up in the next month or so. I plan on doing a couple of shorts to start to get used to the equip.


No comments: