Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NYC again!

As some of you must know by now Kate and I are moving back to NYC. I thought I should do a quick post about it. Los Angeles has been great. In the last two years I shot two projects that I am very proud of, 'Homies' and the soon to be completed 'Day Laborers'. I had a lifestyle change that I plan to continue in NYC. And most importantly I have met some amazing people and made some great friendships that I will have for the rest of my life. I can't wait to come back for work or for fun and see everyone. Too many people to thank individually on here, but I hope to see you in person before I leave. I hit the road around mid Sept. with my Dad for a week or so road trip back to the East Coast. Should be a good little adventure and I should have a few nice blog posts from it like I did from our trip out here.

There were many reasons to stay and many to go back, in the end NYC won out.

I am already researching and lining up some projects for the East Coast. Good things to come!

No comments: