Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last post for the year...4x5

Not perfect but close, I could only take so much dust removal. If I get these printed I will have to do a bit more work with them. Color is pretty close, learning how to scan again.



I was on a gig in Palm Springs a few months ago and the house was 99% original to the first owner, a bit cool and a bit creepy, this is a picture of the master bedroom.
bed_ps
William Cody House
Rancho Mirage, CA





kate_river_flanel
Kate on her 30th birthday
Sequoia National Forest, CA





In college you could always count on someone taking a picture of one of the following every semester of every intro class: self portrait (often nude), homeless person, cat, or a cemetery. I've covered two in the last two posts.
down_tree_2
Downed tree in a very old cemetery
Near Sequoia National Forest, CA






Here are a few road side memorials that I've shot 4x5 and hope to continue to.

rm_sequoia2_1
"Mary Nelson"


rm_socal_3
"Unknown"

we_love_bryan
"We Love You Bryan"




Also started a portrait project of a young Marine, named Ryan. Hope to do a second portrait soon.
ryan_oct_2
Ryan in front of his family's boat the "Sarah Jeanne"
Long Beach, CA




I have about a half dozen more sheets to either process or scan so I will slowly be putting that work out. The fashion stories I've shot recently is the next thing I will be working on as well as a little website update.

No comments: