Monday, January 05, 2009

Color

So I've been really playing with my color files a lot lately. Here are a couple of tests I've done. I think I want to head in this type of direction, really push how the color feels a bit. It's funny cause I've really hated photoshop for such a long time but now (it was like an necessary evil) but in the last couple of months I've started to feel comfortable enough to start playing a bit almost feels like I'm back in the darkroom again. Love any feedback.



Kate & Shug on a winter walk 2009







Hugh with the flag on the fourth of July 2008








JS New Years Eve 2009

2 comments:

KB said...

i think the muted/less saturated color works well, especially because they are portraits - skintones look good, natural. there's something about playing with the color a bit that makes you pay more attention to the subject matter in these. nice job!

Unknown said...

Thanks!