Sunday, December 14, 2008

Harbour Island, Bahamas

I just recently came back from an assisting gig in the Bahamas working for Ben Watts. Was a great time with a new group of people I had never worked with before. Everyone was super nice and I made several new friends. I also took advantage of my time there, we usually had about an hour of daylight left at the end of the day and I went out and photographed the locals as well as a few landscapes. I'm super psyched to get the film back. Probably won't be scanned and posted for a month with the holidays and all. It was great to take the snaps I usually make on my travels a bit more seriously and hope I made some keepers.

Thanks so much to Raegan and Ben for giving me my first shot at working with them on such a long gig. Also thanks to Andrew Stinson for hooking me up those guys and vouching for me.

No comments: