Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Adorama "ONES TO WATCH" book

I just received an email that I have been included in the first edition of "Ones to Watch" book put out by Adorama. Happy to be apart of it. Psyched for the free publicity and hope to win one of the fancy prizes which they haven't announced yet. In the email they sent to me they included all the other winners emails. So being the nosey person I can sometimes be, I went through the emails to look for url's to see who else will be included in this book. Not everyone had their url in there email but most did. I have to say it was the usual mix of good, bad, and few I was impressed by. The best work I saw was from Ben Roberts. His work is really, really good. Check it out when you have a moment, you won't be let down.

I'll put up a post when they send out promo emails for the party and book, which will probably be in the next week or so.

No comments: