Friday, November 14, 2008

Skateboard Decks

A little while ago my good friend and sometime collaborator Zach Johnsen called me and asked if it was cool if our first t-shirt collaboration (see them here, here, here, and here) could be used on some skateboard decks. "Of course", I said and that was it. I kind of forgot about it till recently. Check them out here. I haven't seen any in person but I think they look pretty cool. Also, I just did product shots of Zach's new belt buckle company, Death Metal Belt Buckles. Not sure what the url will be for them but I'm sure through Tank Theory or Tank Theory's blog you'll be able to see them in a week or two.

Here a peek of the two designs they went with:







In other news I just got my first sheets back with the new 4x5 camera, hope to scan them over the weekend!

No comments: