Saturday, February 02, 2008

Marty Mar interview pre-post

Today Kate and I interviewed designer and good friend Marty Mar on how he got into design, what he's working on now and what his plans are for the future. Check out his jewelry site OCD and his personal site. It was Kate and my first dabbling in the multi-media thing. It went really well and Marty was a great sport to be the guinea pig . I got some great photos after the interview but I think that we're going to get together again to shoot some more. The interview was great, I'm really impressed at how well it went, the audio sounds so good and Marty gave us a ton of great material. I'm hoping that we'll have it put together sometime in the next month. We plan on interviewing a couple of more people this month, but I don't think we'll have time to edit them all till March. To best explain the format of what we're doing, check out this site, MediaStorm. We want to start telling stories is this style and plan on not only telling stories about our friends but also cultural and social issues.

Here is a sneak peak of two shots from today.


Marty Mar NYC 2008







Marty Mar NYC 2008

No comments: