Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm back in action, some hassey stuff

Feels good to get some scans done. Here are some quick stuff I shot with my Hassey. I don't plan on shooting anything (w/the hassey) but the project from here on out.
I just scanned these super low res, just wanted to get a feel for how things were looking. So I apologize for the dust and imperfections.



Clay "Cleezy" Patrick McBride ATL 2008
exhausted after a very long day







Josh "Dust La Rock" Prince. Brooklyn 2008
The man, the legend, the brains behind much visual intrigue. Check out his work here.







Kate. City Hall NY, NY 2008







Hanksy. Prospect Park, Brooklyn 2008







Jen Sesma. Prospect Park, Brooklyn 2008







Jon Mildenberg. Prospect Park, Brooklyn 2008









Kate blowing in Shug's ear. Prospect Park, Brooklyn 2008








Syd & Buddy. Prospect Park, Brooklyn 2008









Tim & Betsy. Prospect Park, Brooklyn 2008

Its fun shooting film again, almost a novelty. So sharp, its amazing. Once I get some decent images together from the project I will be posting them here, same deal, rough scans, just to get an idea of where I'm going.

No comments: